We dyed Easter eggs the night before! In fact she had so much fun we had to keep re-dying them, so some of them were very deep in color, all good. She had a blast dropping the egg into the dye, and yes our fingers were very colorful

We made cupcakes, that looked like little nests. I took coconut and dyed it green and put jelly beans on top! YUM!!! ( I made some mini ones just for Katie)
Easter Morning!!! Kaitlyn had fun looking in her basket of goodies the easter bunny left her. I don't think she liked her bunny ears to much, they didn't stay on very long but she looked adorable! The easter bunny also left Bolt and new book, some lil people and of course waaay to much candy ;)
So we finally got dressed and went outside for an egg hunt! OH the joys! I tried to capture this lil Easter beauty w/her pretty hat but she wanted nothing of it, (why Kaitlyn must you hate hats, you look so cute in them- SOME DAY!!!! Lets keep our fingers crossed).
So Easter Egg hunt- She was alittle slow and confused at what to do but she quickly caught on and had a blast!!! We've created a monster ;) She keeps looking for hidden treats! So It's starting to get late and we are all sugared up and I just wanted to take a couple posed adorable pictures of my little girl. But...... my sweet lil one wanted nothing of it and rebeled, yes as you can see she isn't smiles all the time! Its way past nap time and you've had more sugar than you ever have had to date. MOMMY is soo Proud of You! even if I didn't get that perfect picture. I LOVE YOU!!!


That is so cute Sis! Katie Bug is so cute! We love you!
ReplyDeletek that was justin now this is me! she is so adorable and thats exciting that she got into it! i love that you blog now cause i can see all of your grand adventures!! love ya :)
ReplyDelete