Saturday, July 11, 2009

4th of July Weekend!!!

Kaitlyn and I went to Christopher Creek to visit for the Holiday weekend, we arrived early Friday morning missing all the crazy traffice ;) Friday Kaitlyn had fun playing w/her cousins Aubree and Gunner, Auntie Sheena took them for a walk- too cute!


Then Sat morning-we made sugar cookies in the shape of what else- Stars!!! Yummy, Aubree couldn't wait to eat one, Kaitlyn on the other hand was enjoying the sprinkles. Silly girls!



Grammy Pam got me all kinds of fun holiday toys! Aren't I just the cutest!



Enjoying Fireworks for the 1st time! Kaitlyn loved them, laughing, clapping, pointing, oohs and ahhs all around! You are getting to be such a big girl! Plus I think you made a new friend, you loved sitting in Doreen's lap, and playing with her earrings and ponytail of course ;)



HAPPY 4th of July

No comments:

Post a Comment