Saturday, January 2, 2010

Girls trip to the Zoo

So Its Charlie's long work week which means he works Saturday. I planned a girls trip out to keep the house quite so Daddy could sleep! Kaitlyn and I went to the zoo and made a day of it; packing a lunch along and everything. We had sooo much fun. We got to do a couple new things like

1: See the New Komodo Dragons! Very Cool!!!
(sorry I didn't get a photo of the 2nd one- He's bigger, but I couldn't get a good shot)

2. Feed the Giraffe's
Thanks to our ranger for taking these awesome pictures for us!
(HA, something funny to add- So after Kaitlyn gave the Giraffe her treats she kept trying to eat Katie's little pigtail, I guess they do kinda look like little tuffs of hay- It was too funny.)




3. Ride the Carousel
(For what ever reason the short video clip won't load! SORRY, its too cute though she is squealing, and giggling the whole time!)


I hope next time we can go with some family and or friends, but even just the two of us was a perfect outing!
CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!!!

1 comment:

  1. misty misty! yay your comment box works! um hello you've made my days (because i read this blog alot) w/ all the giraffe pics up! and one day we need to go to the zoo together. and the museums, and the movies, and we need to get our toes done. so much to do!! k post up those stats and pics-your bloggers are awaiting. i know you have all that free time on your hands.... :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete